Hi guys, I get this beautiful hair from a company called Tinashe hair so these are the goodies that came in package, I received a make up sponge , some eyelashes, some hair ties and also the flexi rods. And this is the package came in, I absolutely love it. So these are the bundles I received four bundles 22 24 26 26 Brazilian wet and wavy with 20 frontal, I absolutely love the packaging, it is professional and very very well packaged. So this is the frontal u can see I’m in love with this hair, it is free part frontal and again 20 inches and when I tell you this frontal, it is was perfect I mean I didn’t need to bleach any knots they didn’t come to bleached but I did love the hair, love the fact that the frontal matches the bundles perfectly. This is one of the bundles 26 inch, as u can see the packaging is amazing and didn’t have any type of smell and the hair was curly from root-to-tip, also the bundles didn’t have any tangling or shedding or anything like that. Now I just want...
评论
发表评论